WHITE PAPER SYNDICATION SERVICES
If you’re like many B2B marketers, you’re investing a fair amount to produce content that attracts, engages, and motivates prospects and customers to take action. A good quality whitepaper can be one of the most effective marketing tools when it comes to lead generation through content promotion strategy. Whitepaper Syndication is a marketing service for B2B firms in distributing whitepapers to their ideal prospects.
Quality leads are the lifeblood of every successful business. In a recent InsideUp survey of successful B2B marketers, participants listed access to quality leads among the top five factors that had contributed to their success.
According to a study by the Direct Marketing Association, lead generation activities account for about 65 percent of most marketing budgets. But maintaining a constant stream of high-quality leads can be challenging. How do successful companies confront this challenge? We'll be addressing this, along with several other vital concerns affecting the lead marketplace today, such as:
- How to ensure the leads you acquire are of the highest quality
- How lead acquisition practices are evolving, and
- Why it's so important to keep up with the changes
Content Syndication or White Paper Syndication is the best way to increase brand value & revenue.
We are a marketing & sales services company that helps you identify and connect with your opportunity so that you do not have to. With our extensive experience in identifying, evaluating & qualifying your target prospect and managing revenue funnel we guarantee.
Qik delivers services across Sales Qualify Leads (SQL), Whitepaper Dissemination, contact discovery, Demand & Lead Generation, Email & B2b Marketing and Content Syndication sales. Our deep experience in this field helps us identify your exact requirement and customize solutions for you.
Qik provides content syndication services that help grow your business. Content syndication is the procedure of pushing your blog post, article, video or some piece of web-based content out to other third-parties who will then republish it on their own sites.
1. What is White Paper Syndication Services?
Whitepaper Syndication is a marketing service for B2B firms in distributing whitepapers to their ideal prospects.
2. Why do we do White Paper Syndication Syndication?
Once the white paper is published, the real issue is how to utilize this paper for the profits of the company. The answer is Market the White Paper rather than waiting for the potential customer to download it from the website. And syndication done by Marketing companies is the solution.
3. Why Companies should go for White Paper Syndication?
The root of the syndication problem lies in lack of time and resources of the company. Once the white paper is published this issue of syndication can be taken forward by the marketing companies which targets a huge potential customer and generate qualified leads for the white paper.
4. Users of white Paper Syndication Service:
- Business Executives (decision-makers)
- Business managers and above
- Users representatives
- Marketing Heads
As the users or readers of white papers are mostly the decision makers. It becomes easier to follow up the prospect as thee are already aware about the product or service by the information in the White Paper. Our Company Anosales helps our clients to syndicate the White paper to huge prospects.
5. Facts about White paper Syndication
- 61% of B2B content marketers used white papers as a marketing tool in 2013.
- 57% of B2B marketers rate white papers as an effective content marketing tactic.
- Two-thirds of people surveyed by Marketingsherpa.com said they will pass on a high-quality white paper to a colleague.
- One-third will pass it on to their manager.
6. Cycle Of White Paper Syndication
- Email and Telemarketing are the most widely used models to target whitepapers to other industry & readers.
- The syndication service makes you reach out to the decision makers and technology/business influencers across businesses.
- Marketing White Paper makes reaching out to relevant audience segment opt-in subscriber base and understand interest if is present in your product or service.
7. Process Of White Paper Syndication
Process At Qik:
- We Collect Information: Name, Title, Job Title, Company Name, No. of Employees, Country, Email Address, Telephone Number and any other custom data.
- Lead Delivery Process: Excel spreadsheet with standard contact information of your leads will be emailed daily or weekly and 24/7 online access will be provided.
- Data cleansing: All the duplicate and invalid data will be removed to assure accuracy.
- Telemarketing: Phone calls to the prospect for the white paper for emailing White paper or providing download link.
- Email Marketing: Once confirmation is received white papers is sent on the personal ids of the leads.
8. Advantages of White paper Syndication:
- Capture Interest: A way to pull potential customers rather than push marketing techniques on them, which makes the Marketing and sales process superfluous.
- Credibility: White Papers as they are based on research and thorough analysis done by experts are more credible than other marketing means like telemarketing, Email marketing of product.
- Quick Lead generation: White papers take lesser time and efforts to generate leads.
- Engagement Tool: As white paper clearly mentions the benefits they are more Engaging for the prospects.
- Free availability: The best thing about white paper is that they are free most of the time so no pain of budget from the prospect.
- Customer relationship maintenance: White papers are also used for maintaining good customer relations.
9. Lead Generation By White Paper Syndication Services:
Got content? Qik has extensive experience in leveraging content for clients to deliver the leads you need at a cost that you want to pay. Prospects looking for solutions to their business problems begin their buying cycle by searching for trusted opinions and sources to validate their decisions. Access to white papers and industry press is the most helpful at this time in the buying cycle.
More than 90 percent of technology buyers consult a white paper or case study before contacting a vendor regarding a purchase. Content syndication can be one of the most cost-effective ways to leverage your investment in white papers, webcasts, case studies, analyst reports by making those documents instantly accessible to millions of technology buyers searching for information related to your category or the business problem that your product solves.
10. Highlights of our Lead Generation Capability:
- 20,000 leads generated monthly.
- Zero Rejection Rate for all leads delivered.
- On time submission of deliverables for all campaigns.
Pay Per Lead Model
You pay only for the leads generated. Cost per Lead depends on nature of campaign, type of companies targeted, level of contacts and filters applied.
Email + Phone Based Content Syndication
Leads where prospects have agreed to receive content and meet the desired set of filters.